Men On a Mission
Nehemiah 4:14; as I looked over the situation, I called together the leaders and the people and said to them, Dont be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, Who is great and glorious and fight for your friends, your families and your homes.
Men pointing men to Christ, leading them to a place of mobilizing and practicing an encouraging faith, a sharing faith and a working faith as they seek and discover personal vision from God.
Our mission is for men to come alongside men, empowered by the Holy Spirit to demonstrate the life of Christ through…
Practicing an Encouraging Faith:
- Coming alongside the believer, practicing an encouraging faith in Christ through
- Praying for and with each other
- Reading and sharing Gods Word
- Building and enjoying true friendship
Practicing a Sharing Faith:
- Coming alongside the unbeliever, practicing a sharing faith in Christ through…
- Building friendships right where we live, work and worship.
Practicing a Working Faith:
- Coming alongside all men, practicing a working faith in Christ through…
- Servanthood that demonstrates practical acts of kindness, meeting real needs.
|1 Thessalonians 1: 3; We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.|
- (triads of men)
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10,12; But suppose the man who falls down doesnt have anyone to help him up. Then feel sorry for him! One person could be over-powered. But two people can stand up for themselves. And a rope made out of three cords isnt easily broken.
- Men coming alongside men, mobilizing and implementing Gods call to support and strengthen each other, standing strong in practicing an encouraging faith, sharing faith and working faith.
- Developing new and deeper relationships as more men become involved in this ministry and are encouraged to create new triads of men.
- Connecting every week via breakfast, phone call, coffee, etc.
Right where we live, work and worship,
we will strive to:
- Live a life of integrity and accountability before God and men,
- Practice what we believe and say
- Demonstrate the life and character of Christ at work in us.