I trust that God is working His specific purposes in your hearts and lives! This series is open to anyone who desires to embark on this journey.
Foundational and Supporting Ingredients:
- We give ample opportunity to discuss, write down and or share what God is speaking into our hearts and lives in order to discover ways on “how to implement”. Two reasons for this; 1) that you will benefit personally, 2) that those who hear what God is speaking into your life will be encouraged and deeper fellowship ensues.
- Time for specific prayer.
- The third component of seeking, discovering and implementing God’s specific vision for our lives is simply, “implementing” it.
- Although implementing God’s vision for your personal life right where you live and work is mostly between you and Him, my desire for this class is to form a network of friendships whereby your connection through prayer and fellowship with others will encourage and strengthen your ongoing journey.
- Coming alongside each other “as a team” and mobilizing in order to implement a specific mission that will bring the lost to Christ and strengthen the believer that is directed by the Holy Spirit, will bring glory to God! Therefore, I believe it is essential to the success of the purpose of your personal journey, this class and the Body of Christ to become the instrument through which God demonstrates His heart to others.
Again, it would be a blessing to come and share this series with you! My desire is that you will continue your journey of:
- Seeing what God sees for your life,
- Believing that what He says concerning your life, He also has the power to perform it in and through your life,
- Possessing the assurance or hope to endure,
- Acting upon His purposes for your life.
Finally, please pray for this series that hearts and lives will be ministered to in specific ways? And please pray for Coming Alongside Ministries? Thank you! If you desire to invite us to share this series with you and/or with those you lead, please email me. I look forward to hearing from you!
Coming Alongside you serving Him,
Coming Alongside Ministries
“I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.” Isaiah 42:16